Sunday, January 22, 2017

#travelalone TO SABAH (D4) ... Sandakan -> An Opportunity to Grab! ... By Fadzlina Rahman

#travelalone TO SABAH (D4) ... Sandakan -> An Opportunity to Grab! ... By Fadzlina Rahman
✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

Its really an opportunity for me to grab at Sandakan!... 

I enjoyed staying at Sabah Hotel throughout my stay at Sandakan. Sabah Hotel is quite a peaceful and beautiful Hotel. My room is facing green tree... & makes me felt so calm....



View form 5th floor... 👇👇👇



My mission being serious when I reached Sandakan.... I need to arrange this 👇👇👇👇 for a relocation project. It is quite tough but, I believe, we can do that easily with proper plan.




With my colleague on the barge 👇👇👇👇




Colleague 👇👇👇👇



Wefie on the barge 👇👇👇👇



Successfully uninstall & put it on the casing 👇👇👇👇 Alhamdullillah....





As a reward, we ate together during dinner at Sim Sim Seafood Restaurant 88 👇👇👇👇


Address of SIM SIM Seafood 88:
Lorong H, Jalan Sim-Sim
Sandakan 90000, Sabah


The food quite good... you may try to eat here when you reach Sandakan.

Saturday will be my last day here. I Will ensure that another GT will bring down to the casing & then, my mission will accomplish for this trip. ❤❤❤





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...