Wednesday, October 8, 2014

MUNICH EXPERIENCE : OKTOBERFEST 2014

MUNICH EXPERIENCE: OKTOBERFEST 2014


When I came to Munich, I noticed so many people in the train with a traditional dress.

I wonder what kind of celebrating They gonna festival?
And what is the festival all about?

I Google'd and found this:

Oktoberfest beer festival is the World Largest. fixed The Which started on 20th September 2014 until 5 October 2015 ... 

. No wonder I found so many drunk people outside the festival's location Huuhuu .....: - (((

As far as I concern, the festival Which started as a Wedding Feast in 1810 in between Prince Ludwig and Theresa of Saxe-Hildburghousen. 

Wthin 200 years, the festival canceled only 24 times. The Causes and cholera epidemics which mostly werewolf ...

Huhu .... 

So many riders run in the festival's location ... so like a fun fair ...

For me ... its good to see the new culture of other country. I have NO comment about the festival ... I need to respect the event ...

And ,:: because of the event ... I need to go back to Nuremberg & Erlangan with the Munich's Oktoberfest crowd ... huhuh ...

A good experience for me ...:-) ..

Thank you for the Munich experiences .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...