Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Cuti-cuti Malaysia di LANGKAWI


PART 2

Our room is beside a 'Mat Saleh' couple room. What an arrogant guy. He knocked our door and ask our kids to shut up. Hmmmm..... do you think that my kids can stay calm and quite? Hahaha... That's impossible.... I thought, he might be a very quite boy during chilhood. 

Let's forget about the Mat Saleh story.

We were having our breakfast at hotel's food and beverage outlets on our DAY 2 at Langkawi Island. There are some choices of food there. OKla... not bad. The taste is good also.... 

We took a fast breakfast as my kiddos cannot wait to splash themselves in the hotel's pool. Hihi...this is their time... enjoy your time kiddos!

Ameera, Aneesa & Aleeya enjoying their splashing time...

Haha... They slide them selves, got new friends at the pool... so call pool's friends... laughing, releasing all the stresses....

I feel blessed, happy, thankful... syukur... :-)

Our next #AOTD a.k.a activity of the day was cable car ride.... hehehe....

We arrived the cable car station at 1.00 pm. We need to wait more than 2 hours since the operation has been stopped twice because of windy at the top.

Alang-alang dah sampai kena la tunggu sampai naik... hehehe....

While waiting, I saw Awie (penyanyi rock tuh....) with his wifey, kids and crews (I guess)... tak sempat nak bergambar sebab masa tu hujan....

At about 4.00 pm, we get our turned. Enjoy our pic on the adventures travel.... hihi

Tok Mak & Aqeela while waiting for our turns to ride the cable car


Tingginya.... Tok Mak dah baca doa dah... hehe


Ameera, Tok Mak, Aneesa, Aleeya, Me and Aqeela... approaching the highest point


Aqeela, me and Aneesa at 700m above sea level... the highest point at station #2

Tok Mak... at 700m above sea level.... my beloved mum... the one that bring me to this world... the one that giving me love... teaching me what life is all about...

 We reach station #1 at about 6.00pm. Buying some souvenirs for friends and relatives at the souvenirs shop at station #1. We really enjoy the trips.

On the evening, we went to 'Dataran Helang'.... the MUST place to visit... huhu....

Can you feel the 'heaven' inside me when looking into this picture?... huhu... I feel wanna flying like an eagle... feel free... bite when I feel I wanna bite, eat when I feel wanna eat...



Reach our room at 1.00 am.... hihi....

And call off our DAY 2 at the langkawi Island....

See you in our Part 3..... very soon.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...