Friday, January 18, 2013

CLASS AT GLAM...

Class at GLAM tonite was so GLAM.... I like...

Our speaker for tonite's class were DDM Admie Shuhada, CDM Nurul Aini and the most gorgeous and glamourous CDM.... merangkap my mentor CDM Hanis Haizi....

100G award for the achiever....

and the climax event was celebrating our new CDM... CDM Ila....so cute...so cool... so GLAM too...

I am so GLAD to be part of GLAM.... In Sha Allah, I will be as successful as CDM Hanis Haizi one day... Allahumma Yasir...

Last but not least... if you are interested in joining me to be part of GLAM... get 4-5-6 figure side income... please do not hesitate to call me... 0137461811



First Topic : PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL
by DDM Admie Shuhada from Kuantan... Drove from Kuantan after work... RESPECT!!!
Second Topic - MARKETING PLAN
by CDM Nurul Aini... 5 figure income... SOLUTE!!!!
3rd presenter .... CDM HANIS HAIZI
Follow, Duplicate and Believe On Your Leader!!!!... GLAM!!!!...
CDM Ila...

Me and My mentor... Hanis Haizi... I'll be like her one day... DREAM BIG

Snapshot at GLAM signboard after class






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...